Posts for tag: CEREC Crowns
Improving your smile is easier and quicker than ever, thanks to CEREC crowns. Your Fenton, MO, dentists, Dr. Thomas Kemlage, and Dr. Andrew Kemlage offer versatile restorations at Kemlage Family Dentistry.
How do CEREC crowns work?
Receiving a crown used to require two visits to the dentist. During the first visit, your dentist made your tooth a little smaller and took an impression of your mouth. The impression was sent off to a dental laboratory that had made other crown requests. Although the technicians made the crowns as quickly as they could, most people waited about two weeks for new crowns.
You left the office wearing a temporary crown and made another appointment to receive your permanent crown. During the second appointment, your crown was adjusted and cemented onto your tooth.
When you replace your tooth with a CEREC crown in the Fenton, MO, dental office, your restoration is made while you wait, eliminating the need for a dental laboratory. Your dentist has a milling machine in his office that acts as a sort of crown printer. The machine removes layers from a block of ceramic or resin to create a durable, attractive, comfortable crown.
CEREC crowns offer these benefits:
- Only One Visit: You won't have to take time off from work for two dental visits. Your crown will be in your mouth in about an hour after your dentist takes digital impressions of your mouth.
- Natural Look: Your new crown is made of ceramic or resin, strong materials that look very much like your tooth enamel. Your dentist chooses a shade that matches the color of nearby teeth to ensure that your dental work blends in with your smile.
- More Comfortable Impressions: Getting an impression used to be the worst part of the crown process for many people. Putty impressions were uncomfortable and even made some people gag. Digital impressions are putty-free and only take a few seconds.
- No Temporary Crowns: Wearing a temporary crown meant that you had to constantly review your list of off-limit foods. Steak, raw vegetables, pizza crusts, and sticky foods could damage or loosen the crown and were to be avoided. Since CEREC crowns only require one visit to the dental office, there's no longer any need for temporary crowns.
Upgrade your smile with CEREC crowns! Call (636) 225-1777 to schedule an appointment with your dentists in Fenton, MO, Drs. Thomas and Andrew Kemlage of Kemlage Family Dentistry.
How CEREC crowns from your dentists in Fenton, Missouri can rebuild your smile
If you have damaged teeth, chances are that you need dental crowns. A dental crown provides superb protection for a damaged tooth, because it covers the entire visible surface of the tooth, above the gumline. If you need dental crowns quick, it’s time to discover the benefits of CEREC Same Day Crowns, the state-of-the-art alternative to traditional crowns.
Avilable from Drs. Thomas F. Kemlage and Andrew T. Kemlage at Kemlage Family Dentistry in Fenton, MO, read on to learn how CEREC Same Day Crowns can rebuild your smile quickly and beautifully.
What Same Day Crowns Can do for You
CEREC Same Day Crowns use CAD/CAM (Computer-assisted design/computer-assisted manufacture) technology. This type of technology combines precise computer measurement with three-dimensional imaging to create the most accurately fitting crown.
When you choose CEREC Same Day Crowns, you will enjoy these important benefits:
- A beautiful, natural look, because CEREC Same Day Crowns are made of high-grade dental ceramic that reflects light; your CEREC crown will be virtually identical to your natural teeth.
- A precise fit, because computer measurement and 3D technology mean there are no remakes; your new crown will fit perfectly the first time, every time.
- Quick treatment, because CEREC Same Day Crowns are created right in the office, while you wait; that means you can have a new crown in just one appointment.
To view amazing before and after photos of Kemlage Family Dentistry patients, please visit the Smile Gallery page on their website at https://www.kemlagefamilydentistry.com/gallery.html
Need Dental Work? Give Us a Call
To learn more about CEREC Same Day Crowns and what they can do for your smile, call Drs. Thomas F. Kemlage and Andrew T. Kemlage of Kemlage Family Dentistry in Fenton, MO, at (636) 225-1777. Call now!