Have you ever looked in the mirror and wished you could correct a few tooth-related issues? Cosmetic dentistry services offered by your Fenton, MO, dentist, Drs. Thomas and Andrew Kemlage can help you makeover your smile.
Revitalize your smile with one of these Fenton cosmetic dentistry options
Cosmetic dentistry services and treatments improve the function and appearance of your smile. If you've lost a tooth, want to change the appearance of a few teeth, or need to strengthen or restore a damaged tooth, one of these choices may be right for you:
- Contouring: Contouring is one of the least expensive ways to improve the way a tooth looks and is often used to change the shape or length of a tooth or smooth uneven surfaces. During contouring, your dentist removes tiny amounts of tooth enamel to reshape teeth. Contouring can be combined with bonding, which involves adding small amounts of tooth-colored composite resin in strategic locations.
- CEREC Crowns: CEREC crowns offer same-day convenience if you need a crown. Hollow crowns are used to hide discolorations, change the shape or length of teeth, or protect, strengthen and restore damaged teeth. CEREC crowns are created in the Fenton dental office and only require one appointment.
- Dental Implants: Restoring missing teeth with dental implants offers a long-term tooth loss solution. Small titanium posts implanted in your jawbone bond to the bone, becoming a permanent part of your jaw. The posts act as roots for your new teeth and are topped with dental crowns to complete the restoration of your missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is an excellent option if your teeth have become dull and stained. Whitening can lighten teeth by three to eight shades and lasts for several years.
- Veneers: Veneers offer a simple, yet ingenious, way to conceal tooth imperfections. Thin tooth-shaped shells cemented to the fronts of your teeth hide chips, cracks, discolorations, uneven surfaces, and other flaws. Veneers can also change the shape of teeth, add length to short teeth, close gaps, or whiten all of your teeth.
Renew your smile with cosmetic dentistry! Call Drs. Thomas and Andrew Kemlage in Fenton, MD, of Kemlage Family Dentistry, at (636) 225-1777 to schedule your appointment.