There are a lot of things that you have to remember about your dental care. There is the need to keep your teeth brushed and flossed while at the same time using mouthwash to remove the bacteria that causes bad breath. But when it comes to denture care, there will be some things that you will need to know. Dr. Thomas Kemlage and Dr. Andrew Kamlage at Kemlage Family Dentistry both have the knowledge to help you with dental issues. If you are looking for the best way to care for your dentures in Fenton, MO, here are some of the things that you will want to know.
The Way to Care for Your Dentures
It does not matter if you have a partial denture set or a complete set, and caring for them properly is what truly matters. You will need to do some things to keep your dentures in Fenton, MO, looking great.
- Remove the dentures after you are done using them and rinse them thoroughly.
- Take great care to avoid damaging them while working with them.
- You will need to soak your dentures in a cleaning solution during the night.
- You will need to rinse the cleaning solution from the dentures before putting them in your mouth.
- Keep the dentures in good shape by having them checked regularly.
- If your mouth changes some, have the dentures checked to make sure they fit right.
- Keep from using things like abrasives, whitening agents, and products that are bleach-based.
Dr. Kemlage and Dr. Kemlage at Kemlage Family Dentistry know how to keep your mouth healthy. If you are looking for more information about how to keep your dentures in Fenton, MO, in good condition, call our office at (636) 225-1777 today. Our friendly staff can help set your first appointment and answer all of your questions about oral health. We want you to be pleased with the way your smile looks.